Sunday, October 2, 2011

Prayer Alert - Sept 30, 2011 - Vision - Global Rise in Anti-Semitism / Night of Broken Glass




Today as I post this vision that I received two nights ago on my living room floor and as the Holy Spirit had me laid out prostrate before Him; I do so with a groaning in my spirit.

Oh, how we need to be "one with His voice" in this day and hour! Oh, how the Church needs to be marching to the beat of His drum - now! How He stressed this to me in days following Sept 11, 2001 and in 2004 when He poured out Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows.

In this vision on Sept 30, 2011 -

1) I was shown an atlas viewing of the USA.
2) I saw appear before me a pair of cutters/clippers like those that would cut wire and perhaps even electric wire in particular. The blades on this pair of cutters were shaped like those of leaves.
3) I saw someone reaching up ... a hand ... into a large crystal chandelier ... and pulling out one single strand of crystals.

I am praying for the USA as they are in process of crucial decision making over Israel and the Palestinian statehood. Maybe you can see some things in this vision right away - even as I did - apart from an explanation from me.

Please, please WATCH and PRAY, as we always say!

Rom 8:26,27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities; for we know not what we should pray for as we ought; but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Thank you for your faithful prayers of intercession!

I just learned of this article and upon my reading, I discovered two major likenesses to the last two prophetic visions given me:


Read for yourself and see if you can identify those two likenesses!

Blessings!

Izzy Herriette

No comments:

Post a Comment