Monday, October 3, 2011

Prayer Alert - Oct 3, 2011 ... Interesting.


Last night in the middle of the night, out of a dead sleep, I was awakened to hear the Holy Spirit speak clearly to me this word: inertia

Oh, the many applications that come to mind immediately!

I will post the things I felt the Lord directed me to study regarding this word:


This stood out right away as I began reading these definitions:

an analogous property of other physical quantities (as electricity)

Recall the "clippers/cutter" I shared with you that I saw - in the vision in the last posting - ones that would possibly be used for electric wiring, electricity.


Definition of INERTIA

1
a : a property of matter by which it remains at rest or in uniform motion in the same straight line unless acted upon by some external forceb : an analogous property of other physical quantities (as electricity)
2
: indisposition to motion, exertion, or change : inertness
in·er·tial adjective
in·er·tial·ly adverb

Examples of INERTIA

  1. He blames governmental inertia for the holdup.
  2. After 10 years in an unsatisfying job she overcame herinertia and went back to school.

Origin of INERTIA

New Latin, from Latin, lack of skill, from inert-, iners
First Known Use: 1713

Browse

Next Word in the Dictionary: inertial force
Previous Word in the Dictionary: inert gas
All Words Near: inertia



I know Wikipedia isn't always the most reliable source but I did feel led of the Lord to study this a bit. Quite interesting.

We will just be praying about: inertia


Thank you and God bless you for all of your prayers of interecession!!


Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
Coming From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment