Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chrislam ... AMERICA ... CHRISTIANS ... WATCHMEN ON THE TOWERS?

Jer 2:31,32 – O my people, listen to the words of God: Have I been unjust to Israel (AMERICA); Have I been to them a land of darkness and of evil? (One nation under God – AMERICA!) Why then do my people say, “At last we are free from God; we won’t have anything to do with him again!” How can you disown your God like that? Can a girl forget her jewels? What bride will seek to hide her wedding dress? Yet for years on end my people have forgotten me, - the most precious of their treasures.

Last night in my time with HIM, He poured out this scripture to me once again. This time He added this verse to it, for AMERICA:

Jer 2:10-13 – Look around you and see if you can find another nation anywhere that has traded in its old gods for new ones – even though their gods are nothing. Send to the west to the island of Cyprus: send to the east to the deserts of Kedar. See if anyone there has ever heard to strange a thing as this. And yet my people have given up their glorious Godf or silly idols! The heavens are shocked at such a thing and shrink back in horror and dismay. For my people have done two evil things: They have forsaken me, the Fountain of Life-giving Water; and they have built for themselves broken cisterns that can’t hold water!

(I am in no way, using these verses as "replacement theology"!! Please understand that this is NOT THAT!)

I believe these scriptures not only speak to AMERICA at this time but also to Christians mixing faith with Islam and Christians who are dabbling with all manner of things that oppose God!

Oh be WATCHFUL, saints of GOD!!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View


No comments:

Post a Comment