Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I beheld a figure above and over the earth - last night!


So wishing this morning (as I'm rushing to fulfill things I'm hearing Him speak to me now) that I could somehow "show" you what I saw in the middle of the night last night.

The LORD awakened me out of a sleep, wouldn't allow me to sleep and I finally surrendered to that prostrate position on my bedroom floor.

The moment I gave way and laid my body down there, I saw something I've not had the experience of seeing in Him before.

There, over and above the earth, appeared a figure standing and crossing from East to West. This figure was clothed with a robe of "bronze" - layers and layers of bronze - including massive inlaid jewels in this robe.

As he began to move from East to West, I looked and beheld that in the front of his robe within the skirt (in a fashion) he was holding this same "enormous silver cross" that I had seen Jesus thrusting into the ocean shore of America in 2004, and saying, "Someone needs to 'stake claim' to this nation once again - NOW!" This cross, was the same cross that appeared over Italy prior to the fulfillment of Jesus' Matthew 24 words, concerning the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in 70 A.D.

As the figure moved and I watched that cross, I heard a loud voice saying, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is the LAMB OF GOD, WHO SHED HIS BLOOD FOR THE REMISSION OF SIN."

Matt 26:27-92 - And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it. For this is my blood, of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Acts 2:37-39 - Now when they heard this they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. for the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

What a GLORIOUS sight I beheld!!

What a PROFOUND sight I beheld!!

(I did learn at a later time that the color "bronze" stands for "judgment".)

I'm praying for understanding of this 'movement' from East to West, as that was given me yesterday as well and I posted here on this page for your reading.

I sensed in this vision last night, there was a warning of "time" to know this, that Jesus is the Lamb of God - slain for the sins of the world!!

Rev 113:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, (the beast) whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (This is speaking of the time of the AntiChrist).

Blessings, blessings, blessings to you, God our God and unto Jesus the Lamb who was slain ...

Rev 5:9 - And they sung a new song saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seal thereof; for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by the blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.

Amen and Amen!!

Selah and thank you for your prayers of intercession and agreement with the Holy Spirit who teaches us to pray according to the perfect will of the Father.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View

Footnote: April 2007, I attended the 400th Commemorative Celebration in Virginia Beach, VA. I felt I had to be there after seeing the ads on television that showed so many of the same things the Lord had revealed to me in 2004. One of the main reasons was that Pat Robertson had an experience where the Holy Spirit came over him and led him to "thrust crosses into the shores where our forefathers landed 400 years before and to claim the land once again for HIM"! I was a part of that ceremony!! The LORD was in my journey all the way with divine orchestrations that could not be denied to be Him at work.


.

6 comments:

  1. I agree there is a time frame ... but staking claim to this Nation as a Christian Nation; as it being IN GOD as it use to be is what I am sensing as a urgency ... Oh Izzy this in many ways tells me that what I have been sensing from the Lord is being confirmed also ... Thank You Jesus .. Thank You Jesus ...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you comment! Blessings as we continue to stand for Him in "this day"!

      Delete
  2. Ginger, I am awe-struck at what the LORD has shown you! All I can say is "Holy! Holy! Holy is YHWH our Elohim!! To Him be all praise and honor and glory and power, forever and ever!! Amen!!!"

    I love you in the Lord and am going to share this link on my Facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings to you, sister in Christ, for communicating with us through your response! Our prayers are united with yours, as we stand with Him, in "this day"!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us Ginger!
    I am supposed to be a descendant of the first person to read the Declaration of Independence publicly...and went with one of our sons last year to stand in the rain and declare Liberty throughout the land again! for this nation with some ministers and prophets. I know they went again this week...though I could not attend this time...but let us continue be lead to pray and to proclaim as the Lord shows us to do! To speak Liberty near and afar! To ask for forgiveness and mercy. That crocked places be made strait.
    This nation is realing I believe...it is so hard to see it so polarized! Let's pray that the Lord's mercy have the last word, His tender mercies toward us and all whom we love and help and affect as a nation under God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Michele, for sharing this with us. We so love that there are ones following on this site and praying for revealed matters to be prayed over, by the Holy Spirit!

      Delete