Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prayer Alert - Sept 27, 2011 - 3:30 a.m.



I have been up for an hour and a half now ... from 2:00 - 3:30 a.m. ... praying ... troubled. 

As I was praying ... moments ago ... I saw a strange triangular shape appear before me in an upper left hand corner of my viewing.This shape had fine white outlines ... and wispy white cloud throughout. It was small ... not large ... and lying on it's right, elongated side.

Then I saw the number 4 ... lying on it's side ... with elongated side horizontal ... and pointed triangle protruding vertical.

Then I heard the word: vortex:  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vortex 

I think I know what this is speaking of ... but I'm going to pray about it more. You may be able to identify it's meaning as well, if you've been following world news these days!

WATCH AND PRAY!! WATCH AND PRAY!! PRAYER ALERT! 

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken Sept 27, 2011


In addition or as a follow up:



No comments:

Post a Comment