Thursday, October 6, 2011

The VINE and the TIME!


Just wanted to share with you that in my prayers of intercession two days ago, I was on the streets of Jerusalem, by the Holy Spirit. I've not yet been there in the flesh. I was standing in the street and the Lord spoke to me, "Look, Ginger!" As I looked out of the corner of my eye, there appeared a very, very large VINE, emerging from around a corner walkway! As I stood, entranced by the Holy Ghost, I watched as that VINE began to wind itself through every walkway in Jerusalem!!

I WONDER ... Glory to GOD!! Hallelujah! Who is the VINE?


I will share this here, as He is instructing me today, in conjunction with the vision I just mentioned above. This is a revelation given me earlier this morning and posted on the facebook page of Izzy Herriette & C0 / Ginger Renken. (Click the pic for an enlargement!)

Here is the posted, written down revelation, given with "this tree" this morning:

As I was walking past my kitchen window this morning, the Holy Spirit drew me over, to look out and see this tree and the few red leaves "popping" thereon.

He then spoke to me, "Ginger, do you see those few, scattered red leaves appearing on that tree?"

Doesn't this just immediately bring to mind a very familiar scripture from the Bible?

Matthew 24:32 - Now learn a parable of the fig tree, When his branch is yet tender; and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh.

He spoke to me that these few "red leaves" are likened unto the "scattering of fulfilled prophecies of the end times, throughout the generations; speaking that at first, there were only a few and as the time draws nigher and nigher, just as the tree does in the fall ... more and more red leaves will appear ... until the entire tree is RED! Oh, and IT WILL COME - IT WILL COME!! Even as the entire WORD of GOD will come to be FULFILLED in time!!"

WOW!!

Matthew 24:33-35 - So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till al these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

My, my, my!!

What a SPLENDID revelation He is pouring out in me over this tree this morning.

I AM ELEVATED - THANK YOU, LORD!

Are you WATCHING the TREE? The tree? The fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy!

How RED is that TREE, right about NOW?

Glory, glory, glory!

Selah (Hebrew - Pause and calmly think on that!)

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken


Later on in the morning, the LORD pointed out to me the numbers on the building directly to the right, behind that tree. Can you see them? It is one number: #2923

He then spoke to me: Isaiah 29:23 & Jeremiah 30:23 and instructed me to go and look them up.

Isaiah 29:23 - But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.

Jeremiah 30:23,24 - Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind; it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

In going back and reading verses 4-7 of that same chapter (Jer 23):

Jer 23:4-7- And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. For thus saith the LORD, We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble: but he shall be saved out of it.

The minute I read those last words (4-7), my spirit was shot through with the power of the Holy Spirit, as I recalled the vision I had seen in 1998 (that year could be off) during a meeting in Wilmar, MN with Billy Brim and Lynn Hammond ministering prayer and intercession.

I had an open vision of these people, bent over and holding their loins and they appeared to be in great pain. The LORD spoke to me audibly, "Ginger, in days to come, there will be two camps: 1) Those without Me and My Word and they will be holding themselves in this position due to much anguish of the times/trouble. 2) There will be those who are holding themselves in this position due to great birthing of the recognition of the very moment in which they are living - they will be SO FULL - they will be birthing all of the emotions of the recognition of the moment in time!

I remember Billye calling and asking if anyone had received visions. No one came forth with it. I had this vision but for some reason, I was disobedient to go forward with it. I have never forgotten that vision and there was MORE to it than what I've written here.

I hope you're blessed through this sharing!

Let's continue our Spirit led, deep to deep, intercession!! We need to be bathing the earth, the Church, ourselves and our families in this day - with GREAT PRAYER - COMING OUT OF THE WOMB OF GOD BY THE HOLY GHOST!

AMEN! Thank God for the unity of the brethren, to pray into the earth, the WILL of GOD!

Hallelujah! This is a GLORIOUS HOUR!

STAY YOUR MIND on Him and upon the revelation that Jesus gave us - regarding this particular day and hour!

AMEN!

Oh, what a GLORIOUS day and hour we are living in - LIVING in!!


Izzy Herriette & Co
From The Bird's Eye View


No comments:

Post a Comment