Tuesday, March 15, 2011

(Google Royalty Free Image)

Just sharing with you, for prophetic reasons that I know not of yet, that I have been experiencing the very same "duress" (the word spoken to me by the Holy Spirit) that I endured last Wednesday and Thursday nights, as I heard and saw things that "unfolded" in the quake/tsunami in Japan on Friday.

I am still interceding and seeking His face regarding this "duress". I've not been able to get the "release" from it yet.

Please join me in this prayer for Japan and for the nations of the world - now!

John 9:31 - Now we know that God heareth not sinners; but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

James 5:18 - ... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Romans 8:26,27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities; for we know not what we should pray for as we ought but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered, and he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Blessings!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment