Saturday, March 12, 2011

Visions in the night - Japan Earthquake

MARCH 11, 2011 -


(Google Royalty Free Image)

Reporting a vision from early this morning:

I was stooped down on one knee on the edge of a body of water similar to the one in the picture above. Leaning forward, I had a vessel in hand, and was getting ready to release the contents into the waters. Behind me was a crowd of people watching and praying intently over the effects that would come to the waters; once the two married.

I am praying!

Thank you, for praying too.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken




MARCH 11, 2011 -



(Google Royalty Free Image)

‎"A collision of plates ... caused the tsunami and quake in Japan?"

Read Prophetic Post on FEB 4, 2011, regarding the "colliding of plates"!



Izzy Herriette & Co/GInger Renken





(Google Royalty Free Image)

MARCH 11, 2011 -

Two nights ago - in intercession (my own) - in my bedroom closet floor:

I had a vision - where I saw a portion/edge of the earth - sliding off into the ocean!

I have been experiencing visions of this type for nearly fifteen years now. How do I explain to you how absolutely "horrifying" these visions are? The reason for the horror: in each vision I am actually "there," enveloped in the event!

My first thought and my cry to the Lord this time was, "Lord, if someone could just see what I'm seeing, and feel what I feel each time I see such things as this! I've seen it too often! Am I imagining it this time?"

Last night so stirred in the deep of the night, I finally decided I would climb out of bed, once again and head for the closet. Before my feet could hit the floor, I was standing in a "deep hole" in the earth! This hole was miles wide and miles high. I looked up, and beholding the upper circular opening (rim) of the hole, I then heard the voice of the LORD, loudly saying, "Wide-mouth Mason jars, ha?"

Immediately, I knew the association He was making with me, as I had been thinking all the day before, "I need to get some wide-mouth Mason jars for ..."

I then heard Him speak again, loudly, as He quoted clearly this scripture to me:

Isaiah 5:14 - Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure; and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

I shook!

I adjure you, by the Holy Spirit, to read the surrounding verses - Isaiah 5:12-17 and connect them with Psalm 82-87 - the courts of the unjust judges/judicial systems versus the courts of our GOD!

I awaken this morning to hear of EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN / TSUNAMI ...

I am recalling also:

Prophetic vision given me and posted on FEB 4, 2011, regarding another earthquake coming; plates colliding, as in vision given me just prior to the Haiti quake.


You may ask me, "Well, when you see these things, do you PRAY AGAINST THEM?" My answer to you is, "Absolutely!"

I am also hooked up with large ministries, equipped with large intercessory groups on their staff. They take these intercession, dreams, visions, divine utterances seriously. I send alerts to them, when I'm given time to do so. They are committed to pray with me over these matters and begin to do so immediately.

I believe this "word" about "hell enlarging her mouth," is directed to you and me, as the Church on the earth at this time. Our instruction is: THE HARVEST! NOW AS NEVER BEFORE - THIS IS THE DAY FOR FOCUS ON THE HARVEST - TO SEND FORTH THE MESSAGE OF THE GOSPEL TO EVERY NATION; to plead with God and to stand in the gap for the souls of men at this time!

Prophetic Vision 2004 - Regarding the Gospel going forth into ALL NATIONS - and including the situation in Egypt and the MIddle East, presently!


Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment