Friday, March 4, 2011

Mezuzah: PROTECTION FOR ISRAEL - FOR HER BORDERS - HER GATES - FOR THE LAND WITHIN HER GATES!





(Google Royalty Free Images)

As you all well know, by now, I am one who sends forth WARNINGS given me by the LORD. Many things He shares with me, I know I will never make known to anyone else. I can only speak forth those things which He specifically instructs me to share.

With that in mind, I am pressed to come to you today, with a new prophetic instruction:

Nearly a week ago, as I was praying about a photo(s) to use with a song we were given many years ago: O Israel; the Lord birthed a vision before me. I saw a painting (photo or the like). The background of the rectangular shaped image, was a very dark black. On the right of the area and from the top came rolling down a beautiful scroll in the deep rich cream and brown colors that we've seen so many times. As I continued to look upon this, before me, there appeared another piece. On the scroll, suddenly, was the shape that represented the country of Israel. The image of Israel being that very dark black color as well. With that, the vision dissipated.

I prayed about this for days following as it impacted me so. Finally two days ago, I decided to go to Google royalty free images and see if per chance, I may find something similar to the vision there. This is when I happened upon the image posted in the opening of this article. It was the only one that came close to what I had seen and curiosity caused me to study it. Not being Jewish and not studied on all Jewish customs, I learned at that time, that this was a stone mezuzah and I was introduced to its meaning at the same time.

As I was going over the information, somewhere I read that there, a blessing wherein were contained these words: "protect her gates ..."


The instant I heard those words something leaped and groaned simultaneously within my spirit! It was one of those warnings: "Oh, God, really?"

This struck my spirit through, so, that I called my Iowans for Israel friend and mentor of many years to inquire what he might add from his knowledge and understanding of Jewish customs.

Today as I was in my home, going about my business as usual, I heard the Lord say this word to me: phylactery

I knew it was Him speaking it and so I quickly ran to learn exactly what He might be saying to me:


Now I KNOW that He is trying to relay a strong message to us here!

The message that I bring to you, from this, is:

PLEASE BE PRAYING FOR PROTECTION FOR ISRAEL - FOR HER BORDERS - HER GATES - FOR THE LAND WITHIN HER GATES! THERE IS A PARTICULAR REASON, THAT I KNOW NOT OF.

Be assured that God does NOT speak in vain when He speaks to me! If you are puzzled by how I come to this conclusion, from what I've explained here, the only answer to give you would be that you have to move beyond the logic - to trust in my impression.

I ask that you pray with me, please?

Thank you - watchmen on the wall - (one of the definitions of phylactery as well.)


Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

1 comment:

  1. God/Yahweh has been showing/telling those sensitive to the hearing and seeing things He shows, that going back to The Heart of God/Yahweh in the study of Torah-the first 5 books of The Bible-and the Hebrew meaning of the words in it. The original can then be understood, disseminated, and spread throughout the world. The original Truth>foundation; those who are teachable and understand>2nd layer; those who are willing to spread the Truth that are laypersons> flows out to the nations via internet and other means. God/Yahweh's Truth is His Heart. Torah 2 The Nations.com, Hebrew Nation Radio.com, The JC Town.com. Lion and Lamb Ministries.com. There are more. May Yahweh bless the hearing of your ears and the seeing of your spiritual eyes. valerie

    ReplyDelete