Saturday, March 5, 2011

I know exactly what I heard Him say!!

(Google Royalty Free Images)

I don't choose when to come with a Prophetic Word ... I don't choose the Prophetic Word ... I hear... I pray ... I wait upon the Lord ... and when and if He says, "Go! Release that 'word' now!" ... that's when I come to you ... with whatever it is that He has spoken to me.

This morning, in the early hours before dawn; out of a deep sleep the Lord awakened me to hear this word:

ex·po·nen·tial

adj \ˌek-spə-ˈnen-chəl\

Definition of EXPONENTIAL

1
: of or relating to an exponent
2
: involving a variable in an exponent <10x is an exponentialexpression>
3
: expressible or approximately expressible by an exponential function; especially : characterized by or being an extremely rapid increase (as in size or extent) exponential growth rate>
Examples of EXPONENTIAL
  1. The business has experienced several years ofexponential growth.
  2. Prices have increased at an exponential rate.
  3. 103 is an exponential expression.

First Known Use of EXPONENTIA

This message connected to the situation taking place in the Middle East presently and combined with the post from yesterday; and oh, so much, much more - in looking all around - to see the signs and wonders taking place everywhere ...

One little word with explosive implications! One little word caused me to SIT STRAIGHT UP in my bed this morning; heart racing.

Glory to His Name!!

Let's continue to cling to Him and pray over everything that He reveals unto us!

Habakkuk 2:1-3 - I will stand upon my watch and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me; and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the LORD answered me, and said, wRite the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie; though it tarry, wait for it' because i will surely come, it will not tarry.

Romans 26,27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Blessing of God upon you - as you continue to seek His face - watch and pray!

With More Bold Statements
From The Bird's Eye View
Izzy Herriette & Co/GInger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment