Saturday, March 19, 2011

(Google Royalty Free Images)

Reporting that last night, in middle of the night, I had another one of "those" dreams. This one, I was sitting atop a house - on the roof - floodwaters threatening to swallow - within inches.

I will share with you that in thirty-one years of hearing from the LORD and having so many dreams, visions and divine utterances (all of which have come to pass); I have never had these dreams before! Therefore, it has to be something of great significance. If only it is a STRONG plea to pray for what flooding has already taken place in Japan and elsewhere ...

Plus ...

I saw this, which I've never seen before either and I can't begin to print it here, as large as I saw it in the dream:

W A R N I N G!

I AM PRAYING! Thank you, for doing the same!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
Coming From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment