Sunday, August 31, 2014

Prophetic Prayer Alert: SUBJUGATION!

I am coming tonight with just one word and this word is not from the natural mind. This is a "word" the Lord continued to speak to me throughout the day, all day, today!

THAT WORD IS: SUBJECATION






verb (used with object)subgated, subjugating.
1.
to bring under complete control or subjection; conquer; master.
2.
to make submissive or subservient; enslave.

I will leave this with you to pray and intercede over. With Islam creeping across the globe as it is today, the word makes complete sense to me. I do ask you to go to this link and watch the Trunk Treasure Teaching Segment that we did today. I believe it will expound upon what God is trying to say to His Church at this "unique" time and day: 

God bless you! God bless the nations and God bless His own people.

Izzy Herriette & Co 

No comments:

Post a Comment