Monday, September 15, 2014

Photo, red capsules and rockets flying!

This morning at roughly 3:30 a.m. I was awakened to a vision:

VISION - It was like I was looking at a photograph. To the left, first appeared an insert from a pill-pack, transparent capsules were a red color with white powder within. I then heard the words, "Timed release!" This was tilted on the left hand bottom corner to the middle of the picture. Then I saw an arrow shaped formation, of long, thin rockets flying toward the center of the photo from the right side. The background of the photo then filled up with, of course, rocket fire.

As is always the case, I only know (up to this point) what I saw and I don't have the understanding of it yet. Perhaps as you share with friends, etc., someone may see something that I don't recognize, as they may have more knowledge than I.

I thank you for doing as we always ask you to do on this page and that is to take this PRAYER ALERT with the greatest of sincerity and begin to intercede by the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you!

Izzy Herriette & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment