Saturday, August 16, 2014

What do we need to have our eyes and prayers upon now? / Prophetic Prayer Alert

If you have followed the ministry of Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger Renken, for any length of time, you will "know" already that in my Prophetic Prayer Alert postings, I only post what the Lord has revealed to me; either by revelation, dream, vision or divine utterance.

Today, at 4:00 p.m., I sensed a very strong "weeping in the Spirit" come upon me. As I yielded and began praying in the Holy Ghost, a vision came forth immediately. Again, I can only share, at this time, exactly what I saw. From here, I will do as always and ask you, as "watchmen/women on the wall and prayer warriors" to take these things to the Lord in that Spirit-led intercession, as He instructs us to do.

VISION: Aug 16, 2014 - 4:00 p.m. - First, I saw a "taylor's measuring tape appear" and wrap itself around a "shirt collar". (I know that this symbolizes the "neck," and that meaning position of "authority". I understand this portion of the vision to mean that someone is measuring their authority and the size thereof.)

Second, I saw the back wheels of a long, wooden wagon (carrier) like those "baggage handlers" in airports.

Third, I saw a "stair railing" like one descending from a "landed flight" for passengers to disembark from.

Fourth, I was looking up into the windows of an "air traffic control room".

That, my friends, ends the VISION, as I saw it.

Please, do not take lightly the things I post here on this page, as every one, thus far, has come to pass and the meaning has, indeed, revealed itself through some current event and that almost always directly connected with global, world happenings.

I adjure you ...

Rom 8:26,27 - Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us[a] with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Thank you for your faithful prayers!


Izzy Herriette & Co


Later in our day, today:


I saw an airplane overhead, flying with all the power of a plane in flight. Suddenly it took upon it a "spiritual freedom" like that of Isaiah 40, soaring with wings of eagles.


Then these words:


Are you this powerful? Are you equipped with the power of these jet engines? Are you equipped with the power of the weight of many waters, seas and oceans? Are you "exacting" from My creation? You demand from them their homage, their allegiance, and their worship, or you take their lives?


Anyone, anything, conspired to take away LIFE from My creation, from the propagation of such, is birthed from the spirit of Satan. Oh, yes! That one. The one who has always come to rob, steal and to destroy that which I envisioned and created, according to that vision. Jn 10:10


What is your power? What is your strength? You know not from what place, what source, you derive your movements! But you would benefit yourselves to know.


While you "think" you are serving the "true God," in Allah, the "true God" is watching, knowing, understanding the depth of deception you are moving in.


Think not that I will stand idly by, like many, globally, are doing right now! Watching in FEAR, in indifference, in denial of truth!


I am not an "idle God". I am not powerless like your god. But unlike your god, I am patient in love and grace ...


I am the God who would desire greatly to "turn you around" to see me standing before you. In that moment, I would penetrate and pierce all lack of knowledge within you, of Me!


Prophetic Word 6:00 p.m. / Izzy Herriette & Co
Prayers of intercession going up!

I will tell you what is happening tonight, Oh Israel, Oh Israel
I will tell you what is happening tonight, I will tell you My Beloved, Israel

There is a fire burning brightly in your sky, in your sky, tonight O, Israel
There is a fire burning brightly in your sky, tonight, in your sky O, Israel

It is in this "fire" that I will end your plight, O, Israel, O, Israel
It is in this "fire" that I will end your plight, O, Israel, O, Israel

Send up the flares; Send down the snares
Send up the flares; Send down the snares
There's a "fire" in your sky, O, Israel
There's a "fire" in your sky, this night, O, Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment