Saturday, August 23, 2014

New Prophetic Vision … Prayer Alert.

Ear friends, I am coming to you this morning, with a vision given me, when I laid my head on the bed to retire last evening:

VISION - Simply saw an enormous "net" stretched between two large mountain tops. Then appeared an enormous boulder, set in the middle of that net. (No net, that I know of could hold this amount of weight and especially not stretched that far.)

Next appeared beneath the net a Bible, larger than the net, the mountains, and the boulder. The hand of God held it and opened it under the the entire upper vision.

Again, I can draw conclusions but at this time I need to wait upon the Lord for true understanding.

Appreciate those who would pray with me with no questions asked. God honors what we do with the "prophetic". We just take it to prayer.

God Bless!

Izzy Herriette & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment