Monday, October 4, 2010

Overseas or Here at Home ...



INTERESTING:

In a dream early this morning, my husband and I were walking down a crowded road, in unusual traffic. Our company was not that of motorists but of the human kind. As we were heavy in conversation, while walking, I realized that a police cyclist was directly behind us. At the same time, I recognized that my "right foot was not inside my right shoe" but that I was walking partly in and out of that shoe. I knew I would more than likely need to "move quickly" out of the way of this officer, so I began in a truly bumbling manner, to try to get my shoe on properly. I was pulled over by the officer who then ticketed me for not having my shoe on right to begin with. In a heightened military manner, the officer addressed me, yelling, "It's against the law to travel the road like that. Don't you know?"

Hmmmm

I can only imagine.



On my Facebook Page ... these comments:
Ivana Šimić interesting


Robert Jay 'Rj' Landry The road less traveled?

Lori Rusk Beckman What do you think it means? BTW, I`m going to be doing my "sharing" w/ the ladies of our church on Oct.12th, so please be in prayer for me?! Thx

Ginger Renken Lori, I will receive interpretation as time moves on. I believe, at this point, that it hints at the "leftist" taking on the role of "regime"; heavily policing those on the "right" as these types of government always do and becoming more and more ridiculously controlling.
I also see it as a WARNING to those who would CHOOSE to walk the way of the LORD in these days (right foot/shoe) - to GET SECURED IN THAT, NOW!

Pastor Terry Bonner That is weird. I had a dream this morning that I was pulled over by an officer for not having the correct license plate and then he wanted me to go to this business and fly a plane. It was like your dream where he was right behind me and aggressive.


We are praying for the correct interpretation.
Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment