Friday, September 24, 2010


Sept 24, 2010 -

What is this?

I was answering a post yesterday about President Obama's address to the U.N., when all of a sudden in the Spirit, I saw him appear before me. He was standing "with left hand in front left pocket and right hand in right back pocket" ...

As I was pondering this, and later went to scriptures to meditate, I found it odd that I received this reading:

2 Samuel 15:1-13 -

Absolom then bought a magnificent chariot and chariot horses, and hired fifty foot-men to run ahead of him. He got up early every morning and went out to the gate of the city, and when anyone came to bring a case to the king for trial, Absalom called him over and expressed interest in his problem.

He would say, "I can see that you are right in this matter; it's unfortunate that the king doesn't have anyone to assist him in hearing these cases. I surely wish I were the judge; then anyone with a law-suit could come to me, and I would give him justice!

And when anyone came to bow to him, Absalom wouldn't let him, but shook his hand instead. So in this way Absalom stole the hearts of all the people of Israel.

After four years, Absalom said to the king, "Let me go to Hebron to sacrifice to the Lord in fulfillment of a vow I made to him while I was at Geshur - that if he would bring me back to Jerusalem, I would sacrifice to him.

"All right," the king told him, "go and fulfill your vow."

So Absalom went to Hebron. But while he was there, he sent spies to every part of Israel to incite rebellion against the king. "As soon as you hear the trumpets," his message read, "you will know that Absalom has been crowned in Hebron." He took two hundred men from Jerusalem with him as guests, but they knew nothing of his intentions. While he was offering the sacrifice, he sent for Ahithopel, one of David's counselors who lived in Giloh. Ahithophel decalred for Absalom, as did more and more others. So the conspiracy became very strong.

A messenger soon arrived in Jerusalem to tell King David, "All Israel has joined Absalom in a conspiracy against you!"


So, what ... again?


I googled "left hand" and "right hand" ...

Two key points that we already know (common knowledge):

1) Right hand - that of "a position of authority"

2) Matt 6: 3 - But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

This all spoke to me that the "left hand is in front - not letting the right hand know what it's doing - and therefore, the right hand is behind/left out." (Political U.S.A. Government) The "conspiracy" spoke on many levels State-side, as well as abroad as far as our government's leading at this time. Putting on the airs to obtain certain backing/favor, covers a broad specrum right now as well, considering elections in November.

Do you get "a picture" from this?

I do.

I am praying. Praying you are too!


Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment