Friday, October 8, 2010

A PLAGUE OF DEATHLY ILLNESS?


I am just a "little concerned"!


I had a dream last night ... not like anything I've ever had before.


I was with my husband. We were working in our neighborhood. People were dying all around us; falling over with some kind of disease? They were dying so quickly and so many in numbers that no one had time to attend to their bodies.


I was watching this happen out in our street. I was walking among them. They were fallen and lying all over upon the ground, all around me. Suddenly I realized "THIS IS A PLAGUE AND IT'S RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, ALL AROUND ME!"


I see a spiritual lesson in this ... but ... is there something more? Dear God, I pray not! This dream was very, very real. I have learned that my dreams are not without meaning!


Looking for those intercessors!



Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken



Reporting this day - Aug 8, 2012:

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=%2Fmp4%2F700Clubi_080712_WS

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken


No comments:

Post a Comment