Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"SWIFT INSURRECTION" - October 12, 2010


How well I know that we are all entitled to individual opinions on all matters.

However, due to revelation given me by the Holy Spirit in 2004, I believe that we must seek the opinion of GOD for our assurance unto safety and protection in "this day"!

This is a unique, complex, deceptive hour that we are approaching. If you believe things have changed in our world, becoming so "new" that you hardly recognize anything as being "normal" anymore; just wait a little longer!

I will share with you, now, the words that the Holy Spirit just spoke to me regarding this article:

"SWIFT INSURRECTION!" (These were His words to me ... regarding the article below!)

This post is in no way, a personal attack against any other opinion. I learned thirty-one years ago, not to have an opinion. God wants me only to hear HIS opinion on all matters and at all times!

My only reason for sharing here, is our welfare, and God wants us to fare well! This is the only reason he takes the time to speak so literally to us!


I have been pleading since 2004 and will continue to do so; praying that there will be many with ears to hear what the Spirit has to say! Amen


Blessings to Israel, America and all nations of the world!

Blessings to you, to your children, to their children ...


God's opinions matter!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment