Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rockets in the sand, standing upright...

Last night, I was awakened out of a deep sleep and saw in an open vision:

An open area of dessert land; and there, were all manner and size of "rockets" set into the ground (sand) and standing upright. Then I heard these words:

"And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air ... "

I recognized, of course, the song as I heard that line being sung in my spirit! My mind then went on to the rest of that stanza of the song ...

"Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star-Spangled_Banner

This morning, this article was posted and I pass it along:

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=192828


Romans 8:26,27 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh interecession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I am praying, and hope you are as well! We are interceding in and on behalf of the Kingdom of God.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment