Saturday, September 4, 2010

More on the Aug 7, 2010 Prophecy -

This morning I "stumbled" upon this teaching site, which caught my immediate attention when I saw the words "SERMONS ON THE KNOCK OF LAODICEA"!

I know there's much information, here, for you to remember but this was a prophetic "word" that the Lord gave me on August 7, 2010. It is posted below for a "refreshing of memory" if you need to go back and do a reread.

If anyone knows anything about this ministry or their teachings, I would appreciate that information from you. I listened to the very first teaching from the conference and it seemed very accurate to me. Will be listening to more, today, and will draw a conclusion then. I am very, very curious to hear what this teacher has to say!

http://www.christisknocking.net/?page_id=3354028&gclid=CMzwm_aq7qMCFQ_6iAodBjoY4Q

Thank you to ALL of you who take the time to read and stay abreast with Izzy Speaking Today! As you read these prophetic words posted here, I trust that you will also take what you read to prayer, as the Holy Spirit leads you!

BLESSINGS!

I AM PRAYING!

MORE BOLD STATEMENTS
FROM THE BIRD'S EYE VIEW
IZZY HERRIETTE & CO/GINGER RENKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment