Sunday, September 19, 2010

(Late in posting this. The actual date that I posted on facebook was Sept 10, 2010.)


PLEASE - This morning I want to share something of a very serious nature, with any of you who are able to receive it.

I know how the Holy Spirit works with me through the prophetic anointing and therefore I am alarmed right now!

Last evening, I was getting my hair done at a beauty school. The "model heads" were all around the salon, as they normally are. So while I was getting my hair done, suddenly, while gazing upon these "heads," the Holy Spirit changed the view and I found myself in the Spirit. These "heads" began to close in around me; all around the salon. The Lord spoke, "These are the heads of my beloved ones!" At once, these models, were no longer models but real. I can't begin to articulate the scene I was captured in by the Holy Spirit!


PLEASE, I ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS TO JOIN MINE TODAY, IN REGARDS TO THIS REVELATION!

FATHER, WE SEEK YOUR FACE! WE CALL FORTH ANGELS TO PROTECT OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN YOU TODAY - AROUND THE GLOBE!

LORD JESUS, IF THESE ARE SISTERS IN THE EARTH ... WHOEVER THIS IS AND FOR WHATEVER SITUATION IN PARTICULAR YOU MAY BE SPEAKING OF ... WE COME BEFORE YOU WITH IT, LORD. WE CRY OUT FOR DELIVERANCE, FATHER, IN JESUS NAME! BY YOUR ANOINTED HOLY SPIRIT, DIRECT OUR PRAYERS IN THIS DAY! WE BLESS YOU, HOLY FATHER, FOR YOUR CARE OVER YOUR PEOPLE! WE COME BEFORE YOU, FOR THE "EQUIPPING FOR THIS DAY AND HOUR," HEAVENLY FATHER! WE THANK YOU, LORD, THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED EVERYTHING NECESSARY FOR US TO OVERCOME! WE PRAY, TODAY, THAT YOUR SAINTS WOULD RISE UP WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR WORD THAT WILL ENABLE THEM TO SUBDUE KINGDOMS! TEACH US, YOUR PEOPLE, TO NAVIGATE IN THIS DAY; THAT WE MIGHT CARRY OUT YOUR PURPOSES, YOUR WILL AND YOUR DIVINE PLANS FOR EACH OF OUR LIVES! MAKE US TO BE "YOUR GLORY" SHINING IN THE EARTH, IN THE WAY THAT YOU WOULD "DEFINE" THAT, LORD GOD! WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY AND THE PRAISE! IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY IT FATHER, AMEN!


Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
With More Bold Statements
From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment