Monday, September 13, 2010

RADICAL? ALARMIST? GLOOM AND DOOM PREACHER?

I am a little "taken back" at the moment.

Due to a posting I received today, I went on-line to begin a little research, regarding a claim sent me in that posting.

I caught my breath, when in this article that I was researching, I happened upon these words: "ENABLING LAW"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933

Given the context and the subject matter of this article, wherein were found "these words," I am now really "wondering"!

Why?

For the past "two days," I had been hearing the Lord speak to me the word, "Enabling"

He was actually sharing with me about the widespread familiarity of this word to our today's society - in reference to helping someone - do wrong. He was then pointing out to me how "He enables us" to do right, by the power that is at work in us through Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

NOW that I've run into this today, I KNOW that HE WAS SAYING JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN I KNEW OF ... BECAUSE I KNOW HOW HE WORKS WITH ME ... AND THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HE WORKS WITH ME!

SO, I WOULD SUGGEST WE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, SEEK HIS FACE ABOUT THIS, AND TAKE TIME TO CONSIDER THIS AS SOMETHING WORTHY OF OUR INTERCESSION!

I WILL BE PRAYING! WILL YOU?

THANK YOU, IN HIM!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment