Tuesday, August 31, 2010

COLLAPSE?

I SHARE THIS WITH TREPIDATION ...

trep·i·da·tion (trp-dshn)
n.
1. A state of alarm or dread; apprehension. See Synonyms at fear.
2. An involuntary trembling or quivering.


LAST EVENING, ALL EVENING, I CONTINUED TO SEE THIS, BY THE HOLY SPIRIT'S REVEALING:


There was, first, a building. I was in the building, but watching it outside, and from a distance at the same time. There was an awareness that the "stability of the building was presently threatened"! I was leaning against an inside wall, holding on for the shaking that I instinctively KNEW was coming. Then, little by little, it began to happen. That's when I found myself on the "outside looking in". I was watching the structure break down little by little, with gaps of extremely quiet time, between each falling.

Next, I was in some type of mode of transport. I was in a standing posture. Everyone in this place with me, was holding on and huddling in fear, knowing that we were going to experience yet another round of severe "violent shaking" and we didn't know what the end result would be; would it be fatal or otherwise!


I AM PRAYING!


MORE BOLD STATEMENTS
FROM THE BIRD'S EYE VIEW
IZZY HERRIETTE & CO/GINGER RENKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment