Saturday, March 27, 2010

Russia, Russia ... What will they do?



March 27, 2010 - Saturday Afternoon


Sitting in my office, working ... I heard this:


Says the Eagle to the Bear, "I'm trying to FLY.
But it appears that my left wing
Is stuck in my eye.
If my right wing could help me
I'd CONTINUE my flight."

Says the Bear from the ground
With saliva dripping down
"You can count on me,
It will be alright
When you fall I will catch you!
I will save you from your plight!"


"Two Left Shoes!" / 3/27/10 

(I have no idea the meaning of this, as yet. I do see, as I've shared in prophecies past on this Blog, just how far left the left is going to go. It could be said that there would no longer be a "right" if the "left" had their way. It also points out how imbalanced things would be in government without both sides functioning together. You can see the implication or the depiction of the "left's" side from the poem as well.)


Izzy Herriette & CoWith More Bold Statements

Coming From THE Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment