Sunday, March 7, 2010



Two "words" this morning:


As I'm going about my day the Lord speaks two very clear words to me:

Dorian: http://www.aroundgreece.com/ancient-greece-history/dorian-invasion-greece.php

Insipid: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insipidLink
(I will include more details of research later.)


11:26 p.m.: I was just comfortably laid down for the night and the Lord spoke this and I had a choice to make. So, here it is for us:

Obid: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obid

Slovakia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia


Izzy Herriette


March 6, 2010 -

Yesterday morning (early):

I awakened to see a drawing of an "eye" (I believed it to have been my eye), drawn inside a box, just one eye. I saw tears dropping from the "eye." Then appeared another box, drawn directly next to the first, and a little behind the first box toward almost at third of the way inside the box; this one much taller. I saw smoke, dark gray, enormous barreling rolls of smoke, appear. As I looked I saw what to my understanding was the Twin Towers - footage that we all had seen of the horrible tragedy on 9/11/01. That was it. Nothing more.

I am praying for understanding. I think I know its meaning however, just in case I'm missing it, I am still praying for the nation, just in case there is that per chance it may mean something about her safety.


Tonight as I was ready to retire, these are scripture verses that He showed me:

Ezekiel 38:7 - Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them ... thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought; and thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, to take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations. which have goods, that dwell in the midst of the land ...

(This is the prophetic account against Gog! Sometimes, the Lord uses scripture to reveal the same "type" of application, to an entirely separate situation and time. It is simply a "way" of revelation.)

Revelation 18:7-9 - (vs 8,9) - Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire; for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning.


Please do not "go away" with the idea in mind that I am suggesting God is sending a message of "disaster" for judgment! If He is, He is and that would not be my decision/judgment. As I have already stated, I am PRAYING! And, I am making this information available for you to PRAY over as well, if you choose to do so.

One other "note" I wanted to make mention of here. I did receive an email from two people who I send information to, and they both responded with a "Thank you. We trust what you hear to be from the Holy Spirit. We believe that you have been called to help us to see ahead what we need to see, that we may be directed as to how to "effectively" pray.


Why point this out? Look at Ezekiel 38:7 - "be thou a guard unto them" ...


To those of you who will pray ... thank you!


Izzy Herriette

No comments:

Post a Comment