Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am pondering, interceding and seeking ...


March 9, 2010 - Tuesday afternoon:

The Lord arrested me and an intense time of prayer came and overtook me. After about ten minutes of prayer (extremely pressing prayer) I knew that I needed to be on my face.

The moment I touched the floor this is what I saw:

A globe, and a man's hands wrapped around it. I did not get the impression that it was God's hands that I was seeing but rather those of a man. Pride.

I then saw a male, walking very proudly, with arms swinging; he was taking great strides. In his hands (the Lord brought my attention) was a stack of papers, rolled up and tied with string. This was "indicating" something completed, all rolled up, and bound tightly.

Next, I saw the grill of a vehicle. When I searched for definitions, I couldn't help but notice that the word "framework" appeared time, and time again.

After a short period (about five minutes) of Holy Ghost, absolute stillness and a powerful, powerful presence, I heard these words, "You have been moving toward something and now it is about to come to you. You have been pushing to draw nigh to this, but this is now going to be brought to YOU. The meeting time is about to take place."

I have some inclinations about all of this but don't have the go ahead from the Lord to "say". Please just be praying earnestly for our country, NOW!


Thank YOU - in Jesus!


Izzy Herriette
With Bold Statement
From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment