Monday, March 8, 2010

Too Much - Too Quickly - Too GOD!


TODAY: Another AWESOME confirmation of a prophetic word:


Excerpt taken from "Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows"
Written by: Ginger Renken (me)
copyright 2004


Chapter Two

Prophetic Surge
(1989-1996)


For the Earth

In 1989 I was receiving many visions, all having to do with these two things:

• The spiritual desolation of the Church.
• How that desolation was so grieving to the heart of God.

The Church (He revealed to me) was far beneath that which He knew it needed to be for this “particular hour” that we were in.

The Berlin Wall came down. I heard that Kenneth Copeland had prophesied it. I had received a song about it. Song: “I Spoke I Would Bring Walls Down.”

(Visions)

I saw people all over a ground. They were in a mist. They were crying. They were on their knees, crying out to the Lord. They had their hands raised in praise and prayer. They were weeping heavily. They were holding their faces in their hands as they wept. They were weeping heavily. They would rise up and stretch themselves. They were reaching as far as they could towards heaven. Their arms were stretched upward in praise and in calling forth a move of God. They were so stretched that they were literally on their tiptoes. Could they have stretched further, they would have. Up and down they went. Loud praises! Loud crying! Loud weeping! Then the voice of God came, saying, “When I see this, then they will see ME!” (Powerfully moving!)

• I had a very stirring vision of Jesus standing in rain water up to His ankles. He had a shovel in His hand. He was trying to break through ground beneath almost a foot of water. He looked at me and said, “Ginger, even with all this rain, I still can’t break ground! It’s been so dry for so long!”

Compare to: Google - Haiti - A Call to Fasting and Prayer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30rWm84z-zg

Izzy Herriette

No comments:

Post a Comment