Yes, dear friends. I'm coming to you with an open vision I had three nights ago and just felt released to share with you today:
As I laid my head down upon my pillow to sleep, an open vision came before me. I saw myself "sitting in the sickle" of the Communist Symbol.
As soon as I had taken that in, I saw myself next, entering into a front door of a home. I knew instinctively that there was a "great threat" posed behind me! Actually, the threat was to "us" as I looked again by the leading of the Holy Spirit to see that I was holding in my arms, clutched to my bosom, legs wrapped ever so tightly around the front of my body, a little "Asian girl". She had the most forlorn look upon her face, her beautiful little face, taking comfort and shelter in my embrace.
I am still awaiting full revelation disclosure and understanding to come from the Lord on this vision, however, I DO encourage us all to begin to intercede on these points that I feel impressed about already:
1) The threat of the "seat of Communism" wanting to come through our front doors in America, into our homes, to effect our children's lives, their minds and to stealthily and slowly establish itself in this nation.
2) I see that not only the "seat of Communism" but other tyrannical forms of government would try to enter into America today, slowly, and the child represents us embracing that and taking it into our homes to protect it without even realizing that this is what many are doing, due to lack of knowledge and true understanding of the efforts of those other forms of government trying to press into America.
3) I believe we also need, as intercessors, to take into our "bosoms" those Asian nations, who at this time ARE suffering such horrific conditions at the hands of their tyrannical leaders and at the hands of radical islam as well.
4) Pray for all forms of the Persecuted Church in all regions of the world.
5) Pray for all children from all regions of the world.
6) Pray for the Underground Churches that are fighting the good fight of faith and daring to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in secret, hidden places, that the Word might continue to go forth!
As I'm lead by the Spirit of God, I will come and post additional revelation concerning this open vision.
Let's pray, even as Scripture instructs us, as we pray with the Spirit and with our own understanding. Amen?
1 Cor 14:15 - What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.
1 Cor 6:16 - 6However, we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing: 7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world to our glory: 8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him. 10But God has revealed them to us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.11For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Rom 8:26,27 - …26In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 27And He who searchesour hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Thank you and do feel free to share with all those who will intercede with us in one accord!
Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger Renken