Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Watch for new and severe activity regarding "slander'" and the laws thereof?

Yesterday, the LORD ministered to me this statement:  Watch "slander" and the severity of it in days to come!

In this video I watched this evening, that word "slander" is much discussed and we truly need to be AWARE of what's happening here in this country.  Many of us already "know" the truth but this video really puts the pieces together in one place and causes a startling reality to come into focus.

Please, I adjure you to watch!

http://www.silentconquest.com/movie.php (I tried to access this video today, Feb 2018 and it's no longer available. I regret that I can't recall what the video was about now but I DO see what's prophesied here, come to pass in our day in this 2018, with our President Trump speaking about changing laws regarding "slander and lies" in our nation. Praise God. You see, He does speak ahead of time and if we will heed the "word" and begin to pray over it, sometimes we can avert the outcomes. Thank you for reading and share with your friends. God bless you and God, we bless You for speaking to us in such a way! Amen.)

This again, supports and confirms everything the Lord revealed to me in 2004.

My heart weeps for the people of America, as they have no idea what's facing them.

Please continue to pour out your prayers before the throne of grace with us!  AMEN!

Izzy Herriette & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment