Saturday, November 3, 2012

British Cults / Cornish?



Some of the things He (our LORD) speaks to me, really, initially I can barely take them seriously, as usually am not studied in the truth of the words spoken.  When I give heed, take time to do the research, it always proves that He knows what He's revealing!  Imagine that!

 Just a few days ago, He spoke these words to me:  British Cults and Cornish

Not being educated about things of this nature, I was baffled.  Once I began "digging around" for information, I realized that there are many applications I could see immediately and at the same time my experience with Him in these things, is one of "wait upon Him with research and watch current news developments as well".  

I do believe in this study, I see much of the cultic practices, being portrayed in many of our crime programming here in the United States.  Oh, yes.  They're getting pretty radical and then we wonder where man acquires and conjures up all his ill, evil and criminal behavioral patterns?


(United States taking it to a human level.)

Then there are accounts of Christian history connected and relative:


I know in my spirit already that there is a much greater application to these words and I will be praying and watching the "global news"!

Will you watch and pray with me?  

Thank you for your devoted prayers and for your caring heart toward the Father and His heart in these matters.  If they weren't important to Him, He would not take time to reveal them to us ahead of time.

Blessings to you and to the nations of the world.


Izzy Herriette & Co
Ginger D. Renken 


No comments:

Post a Comment