Friday, August 12, 2011

Kandahar & Kurdistan


(Google-Royalty Free Images)
Requesting prayers of intercession for Kandahar - today. Was awakened early this morning by the Holy Spirit, speaking "Kandahar," repeatedly to me.
Thank you to those who follow Izzy Speaking Today and who believe in the written revelation given and documented here; who go further to faithful intercession! I appreciate every one of you and so does the Holy Spirit of the Living God!
Blessings to all and to Kandahar!
Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View


12:47 p.m. - FRI - AUG 12, 2011 -
Holy Spirit is speaking now: Kurdistan

I have no revelation as to the "why" of these "alerts". We pray by the Holy Spirit now.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View

1 comment:

  1. What came to me when I read this; was Navy Seals; so was this the area they were killed in or close to it? TY for posting ... Shirley

    ReplyDelete