Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Seals Are Now Broken ...

(Google Royalty Free Images)

So tired this evening, but when I laid down, the Lord began to call me to intercession. Only moments into it, I saw once again, the same vision He had given me back on July 21, 2011 (posted here on Izzy Speaking Today). Immediately following that vision, He showed me the edge of a "layering" - of what appeared to be, once again - plates. I saw that they were "wavy/warped" now, and that the seal that once was there, was now gone. I heard Him say, "Now, these are open for the waters that will come." I am not sure if these were plates or if these were floors/foundations in buildings.

I do believe that the July 21, 2011 vision, was fulfilled today in our nation, with the earthquake that took place on the East Coast; according to what He revealed to me on this night.

How we need to continually be before Him on behalf of all things taking place in the earth today.

I recall once again today, His words to me on May 7, 2004, "The axis of all things in the earth is about to be moved from its place; politically, economically, spiritually and in the physical earth."

I know that I've seen nothing short of this word, being fulfilled, since the date it was spoken to me!

Please be faithful to pray according to the Holy Spirit!


August 24, 2011 -




Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View


THIS COMES ON: FRIDAY - SEPT 1, 2011 ... FULFILLMENT OF THE "VISION" ABOVE ...





No comments:

Post a Comment