Saturday, February 19, 2011

The White House? Explosion? Underground?


(Google - Royalty Free Image)

I so hesitate to post this but I can't get it out of my mind or spirit. Knowing that visions and dreams that I have, actually do come to pass, I post this only in sincere effort to arouse you unto prayer over it - if you would be moved to do so.

Yesterday afternoon, as I sat at the computer, suddenly a vision passed before my face:

I saw the White House. To the left of the building (facing the front), came a pipe-line. It was buried underground and ran directly beneath the White House. The pipe-line ran unto and ended at the center of the White House and then there was ... an explosion.

I do not understand whether this vision had natural or spiritual implications. It could very well mean that there is some kind of threat from the nations who supply our oil; whether it be a physical threat or otherwise.

I did step out to notify ministries, that I do notify of such things as this and I've been assured that their intercessors have given their immediate attention to the matter.

I prayed much yesterday and throughout the evening, whether this was something to share or not. Did I really see what I thought I saw. I tried time and again to shake the vision from myself but to no avail.

Therefore, I submit it to you for prayer.

I am praying as well.

God bless Israel, America and the nations.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment