Thursday, February 24, 2011

(Google Royalty Free Images)

I am instructed by the Holy Spirit to share a dream I had several nights ago ... now:

I was riding in a vehicle with someone, and had the knowing that I was "scouting out" a place to live; a new residence. As we drove along a long road, seemingly in a countryside local, I caught glimpse of a place from the corner of my eye.

The driver was racing at such a clip that I really was not being allowed the time to survey anything we passed. I saw a stone building, light butterscotch in color. (I can see it now as if I were truly there!) This was a massive building, sprawling from left to right and with several stories. The main floor had captured my attention. It would be absolutely elegant with a little TLC and the space, well, that's what we were looking for; some place where we could spread out and work all of our works.

There was one thing however, that could be a bit of a hindrance to the process of moving in and setting up. In the front yard, which we were looking at through a very foggy and somewhat eery atmosphere, were very tall and very black trees, fallen all over the gorgeous grounds.

I called out to the driver and instructed him to back up that we might have a much closer look. I exclaimed with excitement, "This is it! Yes! Even though the storm has left behind this that would have to be cleared from the grounds, prior, the place is magnificent and I would choose it over something already put together nicely! Let's do this."

I really wish I could have drawn a picture, or located an artist, or found a photo already resembling the scene but none of these is going to happen - I don't imagine.

Somehow, my mind continues to go back to the black fallen, storms and the well established and beautiful house behind all of the damage.

Now, think of governments as "houses" ... think of storms as political upheavals ... ones taking place in our world today ... in many nations ... think of the debris ... here at home (America) and abroad ...

THINK: Are there some "establishments" worthy of preservation?

Selah (Hebrew - Pause and calmly think on that.)

Pray with me, won't you?

Always WATCHING AND PRAYING~

Habakkuk 2:1,2

Izzy Herreitte & Co/Ginger Renken With
More Bold Statements
From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment