Monday, October 5, 2009

Traps and Snares...

Monday A.M. October 5, 2009 -

Vision:
I saw before me a huge steel horse-shoe shaped band. It was covered with a chipped dark yellowish paint and edged with very large jutting half diamonds acting as teeth. The scene then changed to a very small area with cleaning supplies. There are on the floor, amidst the cleaning supplies, lay this steel trap.

Job 18:10 - The snare is lade for him in the ground, and a trap for him in the way.

That same week (prior): My husband had continually been hearing of a "spider weaving a web". Days later, upon entering his car to drive, he found his head wrapped in a spider's web. As he was removing the web from his hair, he spotted the spider out of the corner of his eye, climbing up his car window.

Job 8:14 - Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web.


Sunday A.M. October 4, 2009 -


Vision: I was approaching a "place" to walk on - step into; actually this place being like the entrance to a "fall-out shelter". This place was covered with rich, lush green vines. With foot in mid-air and ready to step down onto that vine laden place, at once the vine was "pulled back" and there, exposed, in the place where I would have stepped, was a vast and endless deep dark pit.

Psalm 73:1,2 - Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart. But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.

Take it to the Lord in prayer!

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment