Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Catching Up - Still!


January 4, 2009


I awakened this morning with thoughts of being so much older than I was when I was first called of the Lord to pursue what I am presently endeavoring, still, to live out. Still caught in that thought, I proceeded to the kitchen for coffee. Just as I was pouring the cup I heard the Holy Spirit. He spoke these two words with the sharpest clarity:

Antiquity: Great age; early ages

Antiquated: To make obsolete; to put out of use; to give appearance of antiquity to. Long out of date; outmolded.


OKAY! Well, He'd certainly "read my mail" hadn't He?


After looking up the definitions and typing them out, a groaning came into my spirit. I knew that He was speaking to me of the standards that are changing so radically in our country presently - the United States of America - one nation under______________?


It's alright if I feel outdated and even if I'm treated as though I were outdated but to actually see this great nation become "obsolete, out-molded, put out of use" - that is quite something else altogether and not something that any of us should be able to be so comfortable with! My unrest is that the majority in this mighty nation will be so easily deceived and preyed upon, beguiled and blinded, by an oppositional force that has entered our land to completely take over; to accomplish just exactly what those definitions described.


Our prayers should be so absolutely fervent in this hour, towards this nation, as well as all nations of the world.


GOD BLESS THE NATIONS!

WE ASK YOU FOR THEM - FOR OUR LORD - JESUS CHRIST!


Rev. 11: 15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.


Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment