Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let's Share Again - I've Missed This!


Getting back to it...

It has been so, for the past thirteen years, customary, at either the end of the year or the beginning of the new year, for the Lord to speak something visionary to me regarding the upcoming new year. That is what I want to share with you today in my getting back to it.

On the eve of the New Year - 2009 - that morning I began (by the leading of the Holy Spirit) to come into a special time of intercession; heavy, it was! After praying for some time (in fervent prayer) these words came to me:

The sun comes up, the sun goes down
The sun goes round and round and round.
And so it will be with my Word in this year!
My word will fall into ears everywhere.
Nations, tongues and tribes will hear -
My Word, this year, falling into their ear!


It was a "fiery hot" prayer!

That evening, as I opened my Word (as always) before closing my eyes for sleep, I looked down to see these words:

Jeremiah 36: (You'll need to read the entire chapter but I will show you the verses that continued to "jump off the pages" for me):

vs.5, 6, 10, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21 -

Eight times in this chapter, this same line is repeated! And it is:

...the words of the Lord thou shalt read them in the ears of the people...

Just as He had spoken to me in the prophetic word that morning! The Word will fall into ears all over the world in 2009!

Glory To His Name! Hallelujah! Amen! (So Be It!)

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment