Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Sweet Time!


I don't use this site for pictures and storytelling usually. I have appointed this page particularly for the Prophetic Word - only - and that being one of a 'very serious nature' to me.

However, it was Christmas and family, and a meeting, and family FUN. Seeing my family members, anymore, has become an absolute TREASURE as we all live so far away from each other now. I've always lived in the same city as all of my family. We were very, very close. They all attended my church when I pastored and we shared everything - very, very close! As I'm growing older, time seems so much more valuable, and now I'm far from those that I care so deeply about. This was very, very special! Therefore, I chose to share it here.

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment