Monday, October 13, 2008

A Now Word!

October 10-12, 2008:

This past weekend, a work of the Lord came over me unexpectedly! The Holy Spirit held my undivided attention all weekend long. Beginning Friday evening with a 'word' from His Word, Saturday morning a message which tied to the 'word' the evening before, and at the same time, a song that burst forth from my spirit man! All addressing the world as we are looking at it today, as of last weeks' major economic development. I was amazed at what the Lord spoke to me.

I sent out a letter this morning, to all friends, family and associates - asking for prayer - that I might be able to record the message, as well as, the song, and have it to somehow make available for your hearing. This is a very strong message, and as messages go with the Lord and myself, I have complete confidence that what He spoke - will indeed come to pass shortly.

My prayer:

Lord, hasten the open doors for this word!


Thank you for your prayers!


Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment