Sunday, June 8, 2008

Share Prayer!

I held off sharing this vision, initially, but now sense the release to go ahead:

Friday A.M. (June 6, 2008):

I wanted to share an experience that I had early this morning:

The Lord awakened me out of a sleep and impressed me to be in the floor on my knees for prayer. The moment I touched the floor, I was transported by the Holy Spirit. I was standing within the draping of the gown - of the raised arm - of the Statue of Liberty. I looked at the draping and then the torch lifted high. The scene then changed to a hand gun. I saw a man's arm, with forearm held in a horizontal position. As I looked, he flexed to show his muscles. There on his upper arm were two very large mounds of muscle. I then heard these words: "Arms being smuggled in and our arms being smuggled out! Pray for the borders of the nation! You must double up on the strength of your prayers, for a doubling up, and a strengthening in protection for the security of your borders; thus the double muscle!" Then I heard these words, "Maybe President Clinton could come and help!"

Later this morning, as I was sharing this vision with an intercessory prayer leader, and as we began to pray together I saw this: A long "balloon curtain" being lowered; then a headboard of a bed. The scalloped edging of the balloon curtain was downward. The headboard was the same shape, with only one scallop, and of course on a much larger scale, with one post on either side of the center. The prayer partner thought that this may have had something to do with the Prime Minister of Israel and the Presidential elections in the U.S. taking place simultaneously.

The prayer partner recommended this web site (which I was not familiar with): arutzshavah.org. I logged onto the "blog" section of that page and the first video that came up (select: Tamar Yonah Show) - totally surprised me (I'm not deeply versed in the political arena) - as I watched and saw President Clinton standing, arms around, and between Israeli officials; as they were signing documents in this video. The title of the video: "No Katyusha's"! I'm not sure that the video has anything to do with what I saw this morning...I only share for prayer, as I have seen far too many highly significant warnings such as these (given me in the past), come to pass. At the time of those visions, I did not have anyone to join me in prayer. I am seeking for that now.

To those of you, serious intercessors, please take this one before the "throne" with
you; please!God Bless and direct our prayers!


Romans 8: 26 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not
what we should pray for as we ought; but the Spirit itself maketh intercession
for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

John 16: 13 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into
all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that
shall he speak; and he will shew you things to come.

(Note: For some odd reason, I cannot get this particular blog post to obey my commands. Therefore, the reason for the 'scanty' order of things, here! I'll keep working at it. Until then ... know that it's one of the most important posts here!)


Izzy Herriette

No comments:

Post a Comment