Monday, June 23, 2008

Love When This Happens

In my last post, I shared that the Lord had directed me to prophesy that 'we need to be REJOICING, right now'.

I love it when this happens:

I went to lunch with my husband, just a few hours after I'd written that last post. We hadn't had a chance to speak to each other yet, that day. The first thing that came forth from his mouth, as we sat down in the restaurant, was, "Well, I heard the Lord speak to me this morning - we need to be REJOICING!" I just laughed. Isn't it awesome, the way that His Spirit works. As long as I walk with Him, I will never take those 'happenings' for granted! These are the works of God that come to destroy the works of Satan in our lives! I am so grateful, every day, for the working of God in my life. (I know that there are many people who don't walk this way and they have no understanding of this sort of life. Oh, how my heart aches, with an aching from the Holy Spirit, over those who do not 'know'.)

1 Corinthians 2: 14 - But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things. yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1 John 3: 8 - ...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested; that he might destroy the works of the devil.

(I don't share anything, unless I absolutely know that it's something that the Lord is revealing to me, something that would be a spiritual benefit to someone(s). I know from my history with the Lord, that when I do speak what He tells me, it is the truth and it will benefit those who hear and obey it's directive - experience has proven that over these many years. Therefore, I confidently share, in hopes that someone will hear and receive! These are no 'small' words. These are words that will produce powerful results, if believed and acted upon. I don't take speaking words, lightly!)

I pray today, that you are one, walking after the Spirit of God, and that you will be a beneficiary of this 'word'.

Join me today as I press, even in the midst of stress, to obey the word of the Lord.

Let us REJOICE - all together! And see what the Lord will do!


With The Bird's Eye View

Izzy Herriette

No comments:

Post a Comment