Saturday, January 7, 2023

NIGHT TIME CRY OF GOD ...

In the night, last night, I woke myself up three times, (and that means something, if you've read the Prophecies for this year on the Blog), crying out these words that were like RICH BUTTER in my spirit, "Lord, thank You for the Holy Spirit, revealer of Your LOVE to us! Lord, thank You for the Holy Spirit, revealer of Your LOVE to us! Lord, thank You for the Holy Spirit, revealer of Your LOVE for us!"

Perhaps, you, like me, need to cry this out to the Father, often, as the Spirit leads. 

I pray that the Spirit will work His work with this in your life, as He did with me, that it will minister the GREAT LOVE OF GOD for you in that RICH BUTTER way that it did to me. Amen!

Romans 5:5 - And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

No comments:

Post a Comment