Monday, July 2, 2018

Early Morning Dream / Entanglement via Internet!


Early this morning, before I was awake, the LORD gave me this dream:

I saw myself standing in a room. I was trying to move my large computer from one place to another. Suddenly, when I went to move my feet, I realized that they were tangled up in bedding covers. The more I tried to move, with computer in hand, and it's a large and heavy computer at that, the more blankets and sheets were exposed to be wrapping around my feet and legs. It was the most awful feeling, being bound like that and not having free movement of my legs and feet.

After I awakened, literally sweating in the natural, I heard the Holy Ghost say, "You're so focused on your feet not being able to move and being bound up that you totally forgot what you were holding onto."

In that moment I realized what He was revealing! I believe it to be a strong message for myself but as I thought on it before the LORD, I knew He was asking me to share it with others as well.

Friends, we do so much through computers, today and I believe the dream was speaking about the things, the layers of things that some are getting "caught up in, bound by and entangled into" through the time they spend on the internet. Those things are literally binding us from being able to carry out the tasks that God has laid before us to be "about doing". When He would call upon us to move, we can't because we're entangled in things from this source that we have no business being entangled in.

I will leave this with you, as I do everything I post here on the Izzy Speaking Today / Prophetic Prayer Alerts Blog.

As always, I refer you to the scriptures that speak to you about praying by the Holy Ghost and praying with your own understanding. It's always a far superior way to pray by the Spirit's leading. He prays the perfect will of God.

My prayer will be that God will speak to hearts that need to hear this "word" and that the
"freedom and the untangling" would come to those who know they need it, by divine, Holy Ghost working in your lives.

Thank God for His instructional dreams that set us free if we take heed to them! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment