Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Prayer Alert - Golan and Kushner



PRAYER ALERT:
Last night at around midnight I was awakened by the LORD to hear: Golan Heights. Next, I saw Jered Kushner standing on a mountain top. Suddenly, a bullet or an arrow struck through his heart. 
I am posting as a call for prayer for Jered and the Golan Heights. I have no further information than this from the LORD at this time, so this is what I speak. We don't need to try to spiritualize it, guess over it but honor the LORD by taking to prayer what He spoke, exactly as He spoke and gave vision of it. 
Remember that we do not pray in fear but in faith, out of obedience to God and following the direction He reveals. Pray in the Spirit and with understanding. Allow the Holy Spirit to lead you.
Intercede with me? Thank you! ~ Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment