Thursday, August 18, 2016

Vision: Valley of Burning Barracks ...

Oh, yes! It's been some time since we've posted on our Prophetic Prayer Alert Blog.

I do want to make certain that I post this vision that the LORD poured out before me two nights ago as I was in intercession before Him.

I was praying when suddenly, a vision, large before me, took over my prayer. I was standing atop a hill, looking down into a deep, wide valley! There were, what I believe to have been military barracks, many of them, large and spread out throughout this valley. They were all burnt and had been left in ruin there.

The vision ended and I continued to seek the LORD in intercession, not seeing or hearing anything more from Him.

About an hour later, when I retired to sleep for the night, I was praying again and suddenly appeared before me a spinning top that I had seen before but couldn't recall what it was or what it was called.

I called out to my husband immediately to inquire if he remembered what the object was. He brought to me a photo, found through Google, I'm assuming. He remarked that is was a "gyroscope" and that He felt like it was depictive of the "wheel within the wheel" found in Ezekiel's writings.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyroscope

       ______________________________________________________________

Fast forward to today, two days after these visions and I saw this in an article I was reading and studying this morning, when I saw this symbol of the ICANN (The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers in the private sector, non-profit corporation created in 1998 to assume responsibility for ... and you can research on your own if you don't already know about it), I immediately had a witness in my spirit about that being somewhat similar to and relating to what the Holy Spirit wanted me to see in the second vision I was given.

I will post the article : http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/17/internet-two-months-left-obama-gives-control-dictators/


I will now leave this with you and if I learn more from the Spirit of God in soon coming days, as to the revelation of these two visions, I will return here to post that information as well.

Until then ... as we always request ...

Pray by the Spirit of God. Allow Him to lead your intercessions, as you would take this Prophetic Prayer Alert before Him, with us!

We thank you and appreciate you tremendously!


Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger Renken


God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment