Friday, June 19, 2015

Prophetic Update - Cleanse the Land

Lord, cleanse the land:

The Word of God (which I've posted below) is speaking toward a very precise and specific event in time and here, at Izzy Herriette & Co, we are always "watching and praying" about that time. At the same time, we know that God, by His most Holy Spirit in us, can speak a "rhema word" from His own Word to apply to any situation He chooses to. I KNOW that we need a definite CLEANSING OF THE LAND, now, in our day and time. It is, as well, a specific a precise cleansing that the Holy Spirit is speaking of to me. Those who are intercessors and watchmen on the walls, join me in calling forth that cleaning, if you would. Thank you, Lord, your divine revelation for divine impartation into the natural sphere! Glory be to your Name, LORD, GOD our God!! ~ Izzy Herriette & Co / Ginger Renken

Ez 39:11,12 - …11"On that day I will give Gog a burial ground there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea, and it will block off those who would pass by. So they will bury Gog there with all his horde, and they will call it the valley of Hamon-gog. 12"For seven months the house of Israel will be burying them in order to cleanse the land. 13"Even all the people of the land will bury them; and it will be to their renown on the day that I glorify Myself," declares the Lord GOD.…

Mal 3:2 - But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Zech 13:9 - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Jer 23:29 - Is not my word like a fire? says the LORD; and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

Thank you for your Romans 8:26,27 prayers!

Romans 8: 26,27 -  - 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

God bless you for unity in the Holy Spirit inspired, directed and effective prayers, together! I love each one of you who applies your spirit to intercede with His! Amen.

Izzy Herriette & Co
Ginger Renken

No comments:

Post a Comment