Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"When the USA is PULLING TROOPS from the nations ...





Prophetic Word / Feb 20, 2013 / 12 p.m. -


I saw an enormous crowd of people, standing attentively and in formation, behind an enclosure with GATE closed before them. Suddenly, the gate LIFTED and I heard the LORD say, "I am getting ready to RELEASE My NEW GENERATION of leaders, who will go forth with might and power, to carry out the WORK I've ordained for 'this day'! They will cover the earth and perform deeds appropriate for the time that is at hand. Watch, look for them because they will be coming forth in soon coming days. You will SEE and HEAR them!"

The LORD then spoke these words, "At a time with the USA is PULLING TROOPS from the nations, I will be SENDING TROOPS to the nations! Again, WATCH and SEE!"

AMEN!

Blessings on the sharing of divine utterance, today!

Izzy Herriette & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment