Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jesus In Lincoln's Seat?



For some reason, unknown to me, it took someone yesterday speaking of the Lincoln Memorial, to jar my memory of a vision the LORD had given me the day after the ruling for Obama Healthcare:

Vision:

I was standing (in the Spirit) and suddenly a statue appeared before me, so large that I couldn't begin to see what it really was.  I was then lifted, by the Spirit, above the statue and was hovering over what was the face of Jesus in a beautiful carved, full body piece.  The Spirit then moved me aback and I saw the Lincoln Monument.  I was quickened in my spirit when I realized that what I had seen was Jesus in this chair and not Lincoln.

I recall now, too, that the statue of Jesus was made of Bronze, unlike that of Lincoln.  Bronze, in the Hebrew, represents "judgment."

Thank you for your "ear" and for your Spirit-led prayers of intercession covering this vision!

God Bless!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment