Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The rug?

Just sharing that last night, in an intense time of prayer, I saw someone approaching me (in a vision). I didn't see a face, only a figure. This person bent down in front of me and I noticed that they grabbed the outside edges of a very large rug. Next, they gave an enormous "tug". I then saw that this was in my "office," where I was seated in my chair and the rug was being pulled out from under me.

At first, I thought this to be a warning about some activity taking place in the spiritual realm, against me personally. Today however, I began to see something about that rug being in my "office".

We have an "office" being voted on in this country this year - crucial - to our future!

Something to take to the LORD in prayer and intercession!

Thank you all so much for your faithfulness to the Kingdom of God on the earth!!

Blessings.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
From The Bird's Eye View

No comments:

Post a Comment